Sunday, December 14, 2008

ill.selection and DC Dubstep news...

Updates all around...

Be sure to check out me MySpace http://www.myspace.com/illselection. I and I got "Guitar Shuffle", "1.21 Gigawatts" and "Bessie's Chant" as the new bits. I wanted to make "Gigawatts" a bit more wonkier with the synth, but I got impatient and fell in love with the riddim instead. I"m pretty pleased with "Bessie" as its a bit rough and a bit smooth, with some old school "Neverland" type beat and mellow bass... not sure how other folks will like.

My man Whighzeguy has also been making it happen with his shows.. and yes, I'm probably biggin him up cause he played "Guitar Shuffle" on EXBC: Expansion Broadcast (Podcast 110) in later October, but thats all good... its all about supporting one another and here is my attempt to throw some shine his way. Nice and much appreciated... BTW... he's gonna be holding it down January 9th, check the flyer below...

Something to look out for Dan Amitai from Freeform DJ's in DC http://www.amitai.net/ is putting down a DC Dubstep Mix very very very soon I hope. My own "No Refix" is going to be featured as well as other folks from the area... I'm excited to see this and hopefully we can get some love in the club. Tracks from Bizah, HARRY RANSOM, Heider, and others are there... As soon as it happens I'l share Dan's info an link along to make sure you get a hold of this. Big up Dan for making it happen!! Much respect!

No comments: